Sunday, July 18, 2010

This wil be the dump post. ;-)

No, I am not going to talk about our dump where we take our trash (I'm really not that weird)... It's just my way of saying that a bunch of pictures are "dumped" on this blog. ;) Yeah, I know it's retarded but it probably caught your attention and now you're just disappointed I'm not going to talk about an actual dump where we take trash... ;)
Anyway, here's a bunch of pictures so I can at least say I have a cool blog with pictures. ;-)


Bethany has always loved Beric... He seems to love the attention. :)

Hannah and I decorated this awesome bear. :) He was really cute!

Blowing out the candle... actually it looks like she already blew it out. A little late on the timing. :)

We weren't exactly sure how to cut it so we just dug in. ;)

For Bethany's birthday we did cookie monster cupcakes... which had WAY too much icing. :) You can't tell from the picture but there's some really strange looking cookie monsters. Some were so top heavy they couldn't hold themselves up. :)

Such a sweet uncle to feed his adorable little niece. ;)

Patrick and Paige

Yes, he is being Mary Poppins. :)

Abigail loves sitting with "Papa B" while he works... not sure how much he gets done though, she can be quite the distraction. :)

Ew... it's a towel-head!

Seriously, this picture cracks me up! :)

I'm guessing he's showing off his muscles to the girls... typical guy. ;)

Taking her own picture already?

Love it!

She is definitely going to be like mommy and daddy... very photogenic. :)




Well, that's about all I have time to dump... hope you enjoyed them cause who knows when I'll post anymore. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thanks for all the pics!! I love them!! lol my fam was cracking up at them:D We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now seeing this post...it's awesome! I love all the pics! Is there some way you can mail me the picture of Dad and Abigail, I love that picture of them!

    ReplyDelete